Microsoft Power BI is an innovative shell application that allows you to interface with a wide variety of databases and turn them into rich visual presentations that allow you to focus on data that interests you. This tool is a completely independent desktop platform that allows you easy access to any source of information using natural language queries. In the course we will teach you the range of possibilities and capabilities of this innovative shell application so that you will know how to produce invaluable information using it – even without the need for Excel.
Power BI Course
Exciting BI capabilities at your fingertips
Who is it for?
Economists, financiers, experienced Excel users familiar with Excel, with an understanding of databases and functions, who want to expand their capabilities in data analysis and research.
proficiency in using power pivot and power query.
- The essence of the Power BI system – the tool architecture and the internal structure,
- Edit Data – Edit the metadata, create date tables and tables, create calculated columns, optimize the model, hide fields and tables, sort by another column, interact
- Clean & Transform Clean the data and prepare it to create the Edit Query
- Improving data, adapting to our needs, connecting tables to each other, merging, extracting data from folders, creating hierarchies, Split, Unpivot, Merge, Append, Group.
- Visualizations and Analytics; Create reports – Create a Dashboard from the data,
- Includes: filters, combination charts, creating and designing SLICERS, map charts, tables and matrices, charts of various types, downloading additional charts from the web
- Report Format – colors, text and image shapes, color schemes, bookmarks, Tooltips,
- Create automation – in folder data
- DAX formulas – Create formulas to improve data.
- Power BI Service Overview
The list of topics above is partial and only an outline. A full and detailed syllabus will be sent as part of a bespoke proposal that will be tailored to your organization and your requests.