Excel users and businesses have recently launched a new era with the release of revolutionary business intelligence (BI) tools in the Excel environment. What has until now been the domain of IT professionals is now available and accessible to every manager and Excel user. In this course we will teach the 3 important tools for business intelligence and data display.
Excel BI Tools Course
Turning raw data into valuable knowledge
Who is it for?
Marketing and finance people interested in researching data on a wide range of information sources using Power Pivot and Power Query.
Analysts interested in obtaining and analyzing business information from structured and free sources.
Managers at all levels are interested in upgrading their decision-making process based on information sources available online and in general.
proficiency in using pivot tables and VLOOKUP function
- Power Pivot including DAX functions (in Excel environment)
- BI – for data analysis in Excel – what is BI, what is a data model, the differences between the Power Pivot and Pivot
- model management, relationships, Hierarchies, setting up “client tools”,
- Create a multi-dimensional pivot table
- Creating Dashboards
- DAX functions: Data Analysis Expressions – different types of data analysis
QUERY (in Excel environment)
- Use Query to retrieve and organize data
- Uploading data from Various sources to Power Query and to Power pivot
- Improving the data, adapting them to our needs,
- Connecting tables together, SPLIT, UNPIVOT, MERGE, APPEND, GROUP
The list of topics above is partial and only an outline. A full and detailed syllabus will be sent as part of a bespoke proposal that will be tailored to your organization and your requests.