Spectra’s Excel Introduction Course is built especially for employees and managers in organizations and businesses. This is a customized Excel course that is delivered remotely and helps employees without any background or experience in using MS-Excel to overcome all obstacles and concerns, and learn the principles behind working with spreadsheets.
Excel Introduction Course
Starting with the basics
Who is it for?
- New users without knowledge or experience
- Workers with only basic knowledge of excel.
- Experience employees who want to refresh their knowledge from scratch.
- Creating tables and formatting: texts, dates, numbers
- Simple formulas: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, examples of formulas, percentage calculations
- Relative formula and fixed formula, formula copying, cell fixation within a formula, linking between sheets
- Statistical formulas: AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, MIN, MAX, SUM,RANK
- Text formulas for connecting and splitting texts
- Conditional Formatting including finding duplicates
- Managements of long documents, different display settings, freezing of on-screen titles and in printing, hiding rows / columns
- Printing options
- Sorting and filtering data
The list of topics above is partial and only an outline. A full and detailed syllabus will be sent as part of a bespoke proposal that will be tailored to your organization and your requests.