Many Excel users have undergone basic and intermediate training, and experience using Excel at work. Some have a sense that they have gained the important skills, but the truth is that they have not yet begun to discover its truly powerful capabilities. This is the perfect time to gear up and take an advanced Excel course. This is a course full of surprises. During the course the students discover new ways to easily and quickly perform tasks that until now required a lot of time and effort. In addition, they discover ways to perform tasks that they didn’t even know were possible.
Excel Advanced Course
Become an Excel Pro
Who is it for?
1. Users who have recently completed an intermediate level Excel course.
2. Employees who previously completed a beginners course and have since gained extensive experience in using it.
3. Veteran and experienced users who want to expand their knowledge regarding data exploration in Excel.
Completion of an intermediate-level Excel course, good mastery of Excel’s basic tools and at least one year experience in using Excel.
- Dynamic tables
- Pivot Tables in depth: including formulas in Pivot
- Create a dashboard that includes Pivot, layout tools, graphs, conditional formatting
- Conditional formatting with formulas
- What If Analysis: Goal seek, data Table, Scenario manager
- Create a Combo Box – Dropdown list includes a drop down list based on INDIRECT?
- Integrated data search formulas: MATCH, INDEX, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP
- Logical formulas: IF, AND, OR, IFERROR
- COUNTIF / COUNTIFS, SUMIF / SUMIFS
- Create a basic macro
- View data and manage sheets, manage toolbars, add various icons and commands
- New Excel 365 Formulas: XLOOKUP, IFS, SWITCH, FILTER, SORT, TRANSPOSE, SORTBY.
- Introduction: Append Tables, Merge, Unpivot
The list of topics above is partial and only an outline. A full and detailed syllabus will be sent as part of a bespoke proposal that will be tailored to your organization and your requests.