Even experienced Excel users occasionally need to refresh and strengthen their skills. This is exactly why this course was built, to upgrade the Excel skills of experienced users. During the course, we will strengthen and deepen basic Excel skills and then we will move on and teach a variety of additional, advanced tools that will enrich the experience of using Excel and allow users to perform new and advanced actions.
Excel Intermediate Course
Improve your Excel Skills
Who is it for?
1. Users who have recently completed an Excel course for beginners
2. Employees who know Excel but have only limited experience using it.
3. Veteran users who want to refresh their knowledge before an advanced course.
Good knowledge and control of the subjects of a basic Excel course or at least six months’ experience in using Excel.
- Creating tables and formatting: texts, dates, numbers
- Simple formulas: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, examples of formulas, percentage calculations,
- Relative formula and fixed formula, formula copying, cell fixation within a formula, links between sheets
- Statistical formulas: AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, MIN, MAX, SUM, RANK
- Text formulas for connecting and splitting texts
- Conditional Formatting including finding duplicates
- Management of long documents, different display settings, freezing of on-screen titles and in printing, hiding rows / columns
- Printing options
- Sorting and filtering data
- Pivot Tables
- VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP Functions
The list of topics above is partial and only an outline. A full and detailed syllabus will be sent as part of a bespoke proposal that will be tailored to your organization and your requests.